I Want to Be Just Me: The Workshop
The Learning Lessons
- Workshop for kids, adults, and leaders that begins and concludes with one goal - renewing a sense of self by promoting confidence, increasing engagement with others, and believing in oneself, discovering that each individual has talents and skills that truly make one unique and special.
- The ideas introduced will illustrate the importance of the individual, with examples of how one person can positively and powerfully impact others, the community in which one lives and grows, and the world in which one plays a unique role.
- Also included are example HOW TO learning activities that build on the following personal growth outcomes:
- Promoting a confident YOU
- Increasing YOUR engagement with others
- Believe in YOURSELF
- Share YOUR talents and skills
- Be YOUR unique and authentic self
- YOU are more important than you realize
- Ways YOU make an impact
- YOU influence - powerfully and positively
- YOU commit to YOUR community
- YOU make OUR world brighter
- No one can be YOU
- Be the best YOU ever
*I Want to be Just Me is introduced as the foundational, thematic text used to inspire and motivate participants.
Trying to be someone you're not is hard work. Keep your life shining brightly by being the unique and special you will ultimately bring increased happiness which in turn can impact our world! ❤️
Asking questions is how we learn and grow. Pay attention to the world around and people who surround YOU! You will experience the most amazing people who will make you better simply by knowing them. ❤️
Listen to your heart while responding to others. Be kind. Be hopeful. But always tell the truth. Telling the truth in the most loving way is the very best way to make and keep friends. ❤️
People respond differently to another's words and actions. Think purposefully about what you say and do to others. Be kind while being you, a key ingredient to being REAL. ❤️
Smile at others. Communicate in ways that reflect who you are and what you represent. Be a powerful and positive role model. Be of good character. And...in the words of Dr. Randy Pausch, author of "The Last Lecture," Be a TIGGER! ❤️
Work hard at everything you do. Set goals, and then pursue them responsibly and ethically. Have the desire to make a difference in this world by promoting good works in your own special way. ❤️